Sunday, February 13, 2011

Rolling The Dice In The Fame Game...

Welcome to Breaking Hollywood, the blog that takes a candid look at breaking into the industry.
            The common cliché about Los Angeles is that everyone wants to be famous. If you are looking for fame, or helping someone else achieve celebrity status, you might want to examine the question of why. I thought that it would be a good idea to look at what exactly draws people into fame. Celebrity has always been something that fascinates me in particular. I watch in amazement as these "regular" people turn into mega-stars. I get excited to find out what celebrities are doing, what trouble they may be in, or what projects they are working on, and seemingly get wrapped up in their dream lives. It gives off the feeling of living vicariously through them. That's just how I see it. I live life with little consequence, and can never imagine having to deal with the fame monster in my reality.
            Now, the people that actually want the fame see themselves playing amazing roles, live for the paparazzi and night life, and love all eyes on them 24/7...right? That is the perception I get from Hollywood, but it is far from the truth.

How are the stars reacting? 


So actors and non-actors a like, sound off! What is the obsession with fame that draws people in? Are actors in it for the art anymore? Do they know what kind of situation they are putting themselves into?

No comments:

Post a Comment